AXLR8 was founded in 1993 to develop and market CRM systems. In 2002-2003 we partnered with West Sussex County Council and their districts in a Pathfinder project led by Arun DC. We developed the first Freedom of Information Publication Scheme system using Prince2. Since then the system’s functionality has expanded from the simple public document search facility to include information request tracking, alerts, management reporting and public disclosure logs.
We have the following strengths:
- Thorough understanding of business processes in many spheres in both the private and public sector
- Ability to automate business improvement processes through leading edge database driven applications
- User interface development skills on the web, handheld devices, telephone systems (CTI) and a variety of proprietary (e.g. MS and Oracle) and open source platforms.
- Financial stability and independence
- Low risk portfolio of satisfied clients in more than a dozen different marketplaces giving us an ability to ride a down cycle in any individual sector(s).
- A portfolio of applications based around our FastTrack CRM that gives us access to market applications as far apart as information management in the public sector, timesheets and expenses in professional services companies and brokerage applications for financial sector.